Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My lil sister from Tennessee sent me this...quite funny.

My Kind of Farmer
A Tennessee Highway Department employee stopped at a
farm and talked with an old farmer. He told the farmer, 'I need to
inspect your farm for a possible new road.'

The old farmer said, 'OK, but don't get out in that
pasture over
there.' The Highway Dept. employee flashed out his
identification card and said, 'I have the authority of the State of
Tennessee to go any where I want. See this card? I will go wherever I
wish.' So the old farmer went about his farm chores.

It wasn't too much later and the farmer heard loud
screams and yelling. He looked over and saw several Highway Dept.
employees running for their lives and right behind was the farmer's
huge
prize bull. The bull was madder than a hornet's nest and was gaining
on
the employee at every step.

The old farmer yelled out, 'Show him your card , Smart
Aleck,
Show him your card!!'

No comments: